Hi! My name is Pilar and I decided to create this blog to keep track of my gap year.
I am going to Australia for a year to help and protect animals in need.
During the first four months, I am going to a wildlife rescue center located in Yackandandah, in the state of Victoria. Then, I am going to travel to Cairns, in Queensland, to volunteer in great barrier turtle conservation, and finally I am going to Gold Coast, also in Queensland, to assist in a bat rehabilitation center. The activities in each center are mostly similar. I will do things such as feeding the animals, cleaning the enclosures, excercising the animals, respond to rescue calls...
I think it is going to be great because I love animals and I really think humans should show more respect for their habitats, and during my volunteer experience, one of my tasks is promoting this message.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario